SmartPointe Pointe Shoes
SmartPointe has unique elastic glue — it adapts to the dancers’ foot but stays flexible. When the shoe is on the dancer can soften the box with fingers to adjust the box to the shape of the foot to emphasize the arch.
The new generation of ballerinas not always has a high arch, and the change of foot characteristics leads to the changes in the last. SmartPointe last is created to fit wide and medium width foot with medium or low arch. Slightly tapered form with medium platform create elegant look, prolonging the leg lines.
– New microfiber heel counter provides anti-slip protection.
– New out-sole to enable smooth roll up to en-pointe.
– Side seams at the arch, along with lower cut heel and sides accentuate the dancer’s arch.
– Natural leather out-sole.
– Longer wings and new «U» cut grants genuine look.
– Super lightweight shoe due to elastic paste method.