The Dramatica II is one of Bloch’s new and exciting range of pointe shoes featuring groundbreaking innovation in a category virtually unchanged in over 120 years. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparallelled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality.
- En Pointe last features arch hugging technology
- Improved heel shape of the shoe, provides better fit to your foot, especially for those dancers with shorter toes or tighter muscles under the foot.
- Unique stretch satin adheres to the foot like second skin
- A split sole design has been incorporated for maximum stretch at the arch allowing complete articulation through the positions such as demi and releve
- A Paste for better resilience and natural breakdown
- Elastic drawstring and stretch satin binding improves the fit of the upper
- Flat oblong platform and high wings for immediate support and ease of balance
- Inner foam liner for added shock resistance and comfort
- Leather grip at the heel to ensure perfect fit as the dancer rises from flat to en pointe.
- Ribbons and elastic are included with all pointe shoes purchased from Balletomania.